Some, any and no compounds

by - noviembre 19, 2020



hieee


SOME, ANY, NO AND THEIR FRIENDS

Hi everyone! I know Christmas holidays are almost here and you are looking forward to relaxing and having fun... but first, some exercises to revise the last part of Unit 4. 

Last effort! See you in school!









Fill in: some, any, somewhere, anywhere, someone, anyone, something and anything.

1. Would you like_____________ more tea? – Yes, please. – But I haven’t got _____________left.

2. _______________ closed the door and locked us out.

3. If you have _______________ questions, please ask me.

4. The map must be _______________ around here. I need it

5. I don’t drink _______________ alcohol at all.

6. I have got _______________ in my eye. Could you take it out?

7. I would like ______________ sandwiches with egg, but we don’t have _____________ bread left.

8. I put my purse here but _______________ must have taken it. I can’t find it ______________ .

9. I think _______________ rang the doorbell. I checked it but there wasn’t _______________ there.

10. If you can’t tell me _______________ new then don’t call me.

11. We usually go to the bar around the corner but today we went _______________ else.

12. There are more and more thunderstorms in our area. I’m sure it has _______________ to do with global warming.

13. Can I have _______________ sweets please? – Of course you can.

14. My teacher asked me _______________ but I didn’t give him _______________ answer. I was looking _______________ else.

15. I need _______________ milk. - Have you got _______________ ?

16. We have been looking for _______________ to live but Vienna is simply too expensive.

17. The children played _______________ nice games at the birthday party.

18. Have you seen my keys _______________ ? – I have put them down _______________ .

19. Please tell me if you find _______________ on the Internet. I have done a lot of research, but I haven’t found _______________ yet.

20. Can I have _______________ to drink?

21. We always stay at home. We never go _______________ .

22. _______________ must have scared him. I have never seen him like this before.

23. _______________ of my CDs are broken because I left them _______________ on the floor.

24. Has _______________ seen my bag?

25. Hannah shouldn’t smoke _______________ cigarettes. She’s got _______________ problems with her health.

26. Luis isn’t _______________ smarter than Jane.

27. Have you got _______________ brothers and sisters?

28. Don’t you know _______________ good restaurants around here?

29. There wasn’t _______________ at home, so we went.


30. I don’t know our exact location, but it must be _______________ near Berlin.

You May Also Like

0 comentarios